Access deeper sales and marketing insights with Dialpad Meetings for Salesforce. Our integration enables teams to:
- View Salesforce insights straight from your Participant's profile
- Automatically log your conference calls
- Schedule Dialpad Meetings meetings straight from Salesforce
Automatically Log your Activities
Both scheduled calls and completed calls will appear as Tasks in Salesforce after you've linked your Dialpad Meetings account.
We match Leads/Contacts based on their email and/or phone number you've added to your Dialpad Meetings account (click for larger image).
Each activity will log call details like:
- Conference Duration
- Chat log
- Conference Recording
Dialpad Meetings Tip: This feature won't create leads, but works off of identifying known existing leads and contacts.
To avoid multiple matches, link your Participant's social profile to your Salesforce contact. This way, Dialpad Meetings will log the call summary event right on your linked contact, as a task under activities.
Having trouble logging activities?
Schedule Dialpad Meetings from Salesforce
Schedule your next Dialpad Meetings without ever leaving Salesforce when you download the Dialpad Meetings app from the AppExchange.
Salesforce teams can schedule meetings either by creating a new event or through the Dialpad Meetings tab. Let's take a closer look at each.
Schedule an Event
- In Salesforce, navigate to Create New>Event
- Enter in all pertinent event info (minus your Dialpad Meetings info)
- Check the Dialpad Meetings box
- Select your Contact and click Add to Invitees
After entering your info and adding your Invitees, you can choose to either:
- Save & Send
If you opt for Save, the Invitees will only receive the Dialpad Meetings invite.
If you opt to Save & Send, the Invitees will receive a Dialpad Meetings invite and a Salesforce notification.
Use the Dialpad Meetings Tab
Create a conference via your Dialpad Meetings Tab. Here's how:
- In Salesforce, click on your Dialpad Meetings tab
- Search for either a Contact or Lead to add as a Participant
- Select either Start Now or Schedule
If you opt for Start Now:
- Conference invite is sent immediately
- You're automatically dropped into your Dialpad Meetings active conference
Keep in mind that conferences with existing Contacts/Leads will be logged as a new Event in Salesforce for each occurrence.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ.